PLEASE FOLLOW THE CLUB'S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS:
- If you feel unwell, don't come to the club. Get tested.
- Please arrive at the club with members of your household bubble only. Don't pick up people on the way.
- No guests at this time. if you have friends with whom you wish to play, they must be members.
- Wear a mask until you are actually on the court where you are playing. Put it back on when play is finished and you are exiting the court.
- Club house will remain closed
- No socializing before and after play.
- There are now two court entrances to reduce congestion at the gate at the clubhouse. If you are playing on court 1 or 2, enter through the clubhouse gate; if you are playing on court 3 or 4, enter via the northwest gate.
- SIGN IN for contact tracing. There are sign-in sheets at both entrances.
- When changing ends during play, each doubles team needs to change on opposite sides of the court to maintain distance.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizer are available at each entrance. Bring your own if you prefer.
- While it is not mandatory, if you wish that everyone on your court uses their own balls, then do so. It has been shown that Covid is not passed through communal ball use, but if it eases your mind, by all means use separate sets of tennis balls.
CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER GUIDELINES FROM TENNIS CANADA
8:00 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week, usually from mid-April to mid-November, weather permitting.
Come and check out our beautiful blue and green courts!
Please remember to check and lock all gates if you are the last to leave the courts.
We always welcome new people moving to the area and will value your membership in our friendly club. Come visit or contact one of the executive from the "CONTACT US" page.
CALL MIKE BELTON AT 705-887-1811
FOR RACQUET RESTRINGING & REGRIPPING
QUICK, CONVENIENT SERVICE
School & Student Discounts Available